1. Don't use expensive and (often) ineffective chemical treatments to try and achieve "younger looking skin."
Wrinkles are natural. Embrace it and focus on healthy skin.
2. Remove harmful positive electrons from the skin
Overexposure to phones and other electronic devices contribute to our skin prematurely aging.
3. Use a Facial Massage Roller to de-stress
Stress and tension can show on the face. It's the natural enemy of collagen needed for tight, glowy skin.
4. Lymphatic drainage is a must to de-puff
Rolling can help get the lymph moving and drained away. In turn, that can make your face look more contoured temporarily.
5. Gently roll 100% Natural Rose Quartz stone around the eye
The cooling sensation around the eyes help reduce dark eye circles and puffiness